Posts Tagged ‘contest’
There’s a coming renaissance in the works. Creating and building things are activities that are returning to US soil.
Martha Stewart’s American Made competition is celebrating creative entrepreneurs in the USA.
If you win, you will be honored in New York at an event with Martha Stewart, your business will be featured in the December 2012 issue of Martha Stewart Living.
Oh, and you will receive $10,000.
Great visibility for your business and ten grand – sounds good, huh?
All you need to do is fill out the nomination form. A link to the guidelines are on the form.
Judging is based on five criteria:
- quality and craftsmanship,
- artistry and creativity,
- possibility, and
Hurry though! The nomination deadline is August 25.
GOAL: 10,000 Facebook “Likes” in 2010.
You are an important part of our achieving this milestone, and we’ve organized a fun contest to reward you for your help!
ActSeed’s commitment to helping entrepreneurs and small business owners seems to be resonating.
For this, we are grateful.
ActSeed quickly eclipsed 3,000 “Likes” on Facebook and the ActSeed.com community is benefiting as a result. Browse our Facebook Wall to see how together we are collaboratively sharing information and opportunities. Again, thank you for being part of this energy!
FUN CONTEST. SIMPLE RULES.
- ActSeed will send $500 to the person who has the most Facebook Friends who “Like” ActSeed at the end of 2010. The arrow (see image) shows where you click to suggest ActSeed to all of your Facebook Friends. Tell your friends why small business success is critical to all of us. It’s that simple!
- If ActSeed achieves its goal of 10,000 Likes before 2011, another $500 will be given to a randomly selected follower of ActSeed’s Facebook page, so everyone has another chance for $500!
- Additionally, five randomly selected followers of ActSeed’s Facebook page will receive a free ActSeed Entrepreneur Group lifetime membership worth $468 per year.
HOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE “MOST FRIEND LIKES” $500:
- When you visit the ActSeed Facebook page, you should see a box in the left column titled “[#] Friends Like This” (see image for example).
- Capture a screen shot (image) that shows how many of your friends like ActSeed and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 31, 2010. Please include your Facebook link (found on your Facebook Info page) so we can contact you to verify the number of your Friend Likes.
Our focus is to help you establish a solid foundation on which to build your business.
No matter what you are building, you need a solid foundation: people, plan and process.
Big things are on the way throughout the ActSeed community and for you in 2011. We are committed to helping spur the greatest year for entrepreneurship and small business success in every corner of the US and globally and we’re glad you are joining us to be a part of this revolution!