ActSeed CEO Bill Attinger has been invited to join the Orlando Local Business Summit as a Panelist for the opening session. The Summit will be held at the Amway Center in Orlando on October 4 and is free for all registrants.
The panel discussions will also address customer acquisition and retention strategies and open the floor to questions from all participants to ask any question related to positioning a small, local business for success.
Over 100 businesses have already registered, so it will be a good opportunity to network with other small business owners, too.
- Cost: Free (but seating is limited)
- When: October 4, 2012 from 3:30pm to 8:30pm
- Where: Fairwinds Tower Room in the Amway Center at 400 West Church Street in Orlando
- Who: small business owners in the Orlando area
- How to register: click here
Through this program, local business owners can interact with area experts and share ideas and best-practices for growing a small business during troubled times. It’s rare to have such a well-organized event at no cost to the participants, and we thank Dex Digital for their contribution to Orlando’s small business community and our local economy.